MSU 12-13K ?

Guest anon

Guest gouldlin

Hey, as someone that has gone to Michigan State for four years I feel that the amount they have offered you is very doable to live on in east lansing. some tips to remember: michigan state is a HUGE campus, and the aparments that are close to parts of the campus are both more expensive due to location, run down, and flooded with undergrads. my advice would be to get an apt. at the edges of east lansing, or to live in okemos or lansing, both are only a short car ride from campus(5-10minutes). while parking on campus is extremely limited, if you are a grad student you have a good chance of getting a permit, especically if you are a grad TA. the city itself isnt bad during the semesters as there are a ton of people that attend MSU and the amount of people make everything around east lansing fun. just beware the nonstudent residents of east lansing are not big fans of students, and the police of east lansing do not seem to be either. just let me know if you have any other questions....and have fun at state!!!:)