NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

when did you got the mail?

What did you apply?

Where are you?

Snoeshoes was just kidding - the mail was not from NSERC! I don't think anybody is getting any mail today!

Why are you guys calling? NSERC won't give results over the phone and they are likely printing all the letters today so they can mail them on Monday. They'll be busy! Emailing will take time as well, a couple thousand students spread out over 50 universities. They'll need a few days.

Why are you guys calling? NSERC won't give results over the phone and they are likely printing all the letters today so they can mail them on Monday. They'll be busy! Emailing will take time as well, a couple thousand students spread out over 50 universities. They'll need a few days.

We wanna make sure they have no decided to wait for some other budget release or excuse to delay sending our the letters :D while notifying some people randomly

Does this include NSERC PDF? Did you receive an email or mail?

See below

Dear Dr. ***:

I have requested that your contact information be updated. The results will be available on ResearchNet on April 2. You will be notified by email when the results are ready.

Best regards,

Anusha

Program Officer

Banting PDF Program

NSERC

Guys,

Mon collegue a recu un courriel du CRSNG. Il lui demande de signer un formulaire pour permettre la divulgation des information et de retourner les informations.

Est ce que ca veut dire qqch ???

Lui il applique au PGS - M

My colleague has just received an email from NSERC. They ask him to sign a form to permit the disclosure of information and must return the document

What do you think that mean ??

He applies to PGS - M

Edited by eliasg

Guys,

Mon collegue a recu un courriel du CRSNG. Il lui demande de signer un formulaire pour permettre la divulgation des information et de retourner les informations.

My colleague has just received an email from NSERC. They ask him to sign a form to permit the disclosure of information and must return the document

He applies to PGS - M

I have no idea!!!! Maybe they want to put the names of the winners on the website.

I have no idea!!!! Maybe they want to put the names of the winners on the website.

But They never ask for this before. So you think if we do not receive such mail, wei did not win ?

But They never ask for this before. So you think if we do not receive such mail, wei did not win ?

Can be, lets see if anyone else get this info, based on what they have emailed him I think because they are too late they just want to post names online.

I honestly doubt that they would indirectly announce to all the award winners this way.

I find it weird he was asked to sign something, as I never received anything before being awarded my CGS-M.

And do you guys realize how obnoxious you're being by calling and e-mailing all these places? How does that help anything? In fact, by wasting people's time you could even be SLOWING DOWN the process.

Guys,

He applies to PGS - M

May he is getting the Andre Hamer - then his name and photo go on the website! Could he be a top applicant?

I believe we have all rights to call and/or email them today, the notification deadline is March 31, Today is March 30 and going into a weekend, I believe they have an obligation to make the results available by today.

Edited by GradStd