Transcripts

Tale

Hi All...

I am applying to graduate programs and am having an issue regarding my undergraduate transcripts. Before I undertook my current undergraduate course of study which is a BS Psychology, I was in an undergraduate science program in India for 2 and a 1/2 years. However I was unable to complete it due to personal reasons. The transcripts I received I used to apply to my current undergrad program in the US which I will be completing shortly. My problem is that I am not able to get another set of transcripts from that school in India. I would like to disclose my experience there on my application as it was an important life lesson for me and as I was able to transfer some credits to complete my minor which is Biology. But I will be unable to supply a transcript from that Indian school. Will this lack of a transcript be an issue??....Can I just apply with my current transcript while disclosing that I was at that other school??....Any advice is appreciated...

Thank you!!....