When is it good enough?

I've got the entire rest of my (first) application done, with just the statement of purpose left to upload. I've been working on it for the last month and I've gone through tons of drafts, I've had professors, recently graduated PhDs and other look at it, and I'm not sure where to stop. I know at some point I have to let go- but I'm having a ton of trouble! I know I could keep changing it, but I don't know at this point if it will get any better from further changes. How do I know when my little statement of purpose is ready to fly the nest?

I've got the entire rest of my (first) application done, with just the statement of purpose left to upload. I've been working on it for the last month and I've gone through tons of drafts, I've had professors, recently graduated PhDs and other look at it, and I'm not sure where to stop. I know at some point I have to let go- but I'm having a ton of trouble! I know I could keep changing it, but I don't know at this point if it will get any better from further changes. How do I know when my little statement of purpose is ready to fly the nest?

LLajax--

You're going to drive yourself nuts. Stop after you've incorporated into your SoP the feedback from the professors and newly minted Ph.Ds.

Haha, Sigaba- I think I officially drove myself nuts sometime earlier this month :D

I think I'm really just caught up on the fact that letting myself have it be "finished" means that everything else is done- I'm gonna have to suck it up and submit!