Duke

t_ruth

I see a few people on the results listing (from this year and last) say they found out their status via the website. Where would that be? I just get a "congratulations, we've received all your materials" message. Where do the results show?

This is all academic for now, because I know they are interviewing and I didn't get one, but I want to know about rejection as soon as I can, lol.

I seem to remember reading some people say that they checked the status check website w/out an email notification and there was a new link to results...

is this not the case?

I just happened to check the application website one day and, lo and behold, the status had changed to "Decision Made." Then there was a link to view the decision, which was a scanned-in, pretty generic letter from the grad school congratulating me, in a new window. I got an email the next day saying that decisions had been made, so check the status. But I already had, of course... so I think the obsessive checking is worth something.