Potentially dumb last-minute freakout business

Okay, so I submitted my UT-Austin application yesterday so that my professors will get their e-mails about submitting recs. I logged on to the UT Austin application management page thing-y, and it has everything on there I've submitted so far. However, it says that I'm applying for the Masters program. I realize this is because on my application I said my first degree I want to pursue is a Masters and the ultimate degree would be a Ph.D., since this is essentially what an M.A./Ph.D. is. But now that it says I'm applying for a Masters I'm freaking out that they'll think I'm dumb because they don't have a Masters program per se, and reject me off the bat. God, why is this so frustrating/difficult??

Don't worry!

bdon: Since UT-Austin doesn't have a terminal MA, I'm pretty sure it's just sorting out applicants who don't have the MA from those who do. My app says I'm applying to the Ph.D., but that's because I already have my MA.

Rose: I got my UT EID a couple days after I submitted. Somewhere on the website (I forget where) says it takes a while to go through.

Of course, I'm freaking out about a million other things!

@Rose: I submitted my app yesterday afternoon and received my UT EID last night. Not sure why it happened so quickly, but I'm glad it did!

@ruby: Thanks for the reassurance! I went back and forth with putting M.A. or Ph.D. on my app the first time and ultimately settled with M.A. since I'm applying with just a B.A. Just wanted to make sure that would be okay. This application business is so stressful, I'm starting to second guess everything I do!

I'm also super worried with UT, because the way my term fell, I won't be able to get an official transcript for upload until Dec. 5. I'm planning on uploading an unofficial one for now and then uploading the official one as soon as I get it (it may be sooner...crossing my fingers!), and I'm hoping that will slide by unnoticed...wishful thinking? Perhaps.

I submitted my app last week and got a UT EID later that evening. Logged in, uploaded PDFs of my transcripts, have been mulling over my SOP and writing sample... but my LOR profs haven't submitted their letters. FREAKING OUT b/c I don't know what UT will do if they wait until past the Dec 1st deadline to submit the letters... anyone experiencing this too? any advice from ppl who've applied before and had professors try and submit LOR past the deadline?

It wasn't hard for me, but my HP all in one has a setting where you disable one thing and enable another, and it'll allow you to make a multi-page PDF.

my graduate transcript was only one page and i forgot to black out my SSN. FK. i hope they don't notice...b/c they specifically list blacking out the SSN.

Okay, good. I have some fancy HP Printer that my husband bought. He told me he would help me today before he has to go in to do his office hours, so hopefully it won't be that difficult. I half of my undergrad and my grad school at the same school, so my transcript from them is 3 pages long.