Post Application Plans

socihealth

All of my applications are now submitted (Yahoo!) and it is holiday break from school. What does anyone plan to do with their time over the break? I keep trying to relax but it is so tempting to just "refresh" the check application status links online.

Are you guys still thinking about your apps after submission? When do you expect to hear back from schools?

Happy Holidays!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) Freaking out.

2) Working on my German.

3) Learning Javascript and brushing up on MATLAB.

4) Reading as many books as I can get my hands on.

5) Working on the paper I'm co-authoring with my mentor.

6) Writing my novel.

Lather rinse repeat.

...Have I mentioned that I HATE having free time? Hate hate hate it. Hate it on any day, hate it even more when free time just = checking results survey. Orz

Edited by gellert

...Have I mentioned that I HATE having free time? Hate hate hate it. Hate it on any day, hate it even more when free time just = checking results survey. Orz

I'm with you on this one. It's a strange feeling.

Haha, ya having free time feels strange to me too. I am working a few odd jobs this semester to save up cash for next year. But my portray focus is completing projects in my UG labs (I graduated in December) so they are ready for spring presentation and working on our manuscripts. I hope that I can get my work to a stopping point by summer. Other than that, I am working on language and stats skills and trying to exercise and relax (haha).