B.U. writing sample length?

Found it in tiny font:

"* In addition to the standard Graduate School admissions forms, applicants to the MA program should submit a scholarly writing sample (7–15 pages is sufficient). Applicants holding the MA who are applying to the PhD program should submit a scholarly writing sample (15–25 pages) in their area of interest."

I'm assuming then that if you're an applicant holding a BA who is applying to the PhD program, they won't beat you up if your writing sample is 20 pages. I think.

I'm also applying to BU. Good luck to us :)

• 2 weeks later...

Found it in tiny font:

"* In addition to the standard Graduate School admissions forms, applicants to the MA program should submit a scholarly writing sample (7–15 pages is sufficient). Applicants holding the MA who are applying to the PhD program should submit a scholarly writing sample (15–25 pages) in their area of interest."

I'm assuming then that if you're an applicant holding a BA who is applying to the PhD program, they won't beat you up if your writing sample is 20 pages. I think.

I'm also applying to BU. Good luck to us :)

Dang Silentskye, we have 6 programs in common! Good luck to us indeed! Are you in a M.A. now in Boston? Can I ask which one? [Private message me if you don't want to announce it].