Help with psychology project please! could win £50!

Lcarter17

Hi all!

thank you for reading this! I am hoping to get as much interest as I can in my current psychology research project, all it takes is a quick 5-minute online survey (please take it seriously) and, if you enter your email address, you will enter our prize draw to win £50.

Thank you so much, any questions just ask!

The link is...

I know it's not your item but I hate the phrasing "I always prefer facts to theories." -- It's such a nonscientific use of the word theories. A better word would be "hypotheses". We use theories to explain facts and to make new hypotheses. Theories are awesome.

Hi all!

thank you for reading this! I am hoping to get as much interest as I can in my current psychology research project, all it takes is a quick 5-minute online survey (please take it seriously) and, if you enter your email address, you will enter our prize draw to win £50.

Thank you so much, any questions just ask!

The link is...

You might want to include a description of what this survey is about before asking people to help you out! It's a little deterring when no information is provided, and it might help your chances of more participation.