DAAD Study Grant

FranzisKaner!

Hey everyone, I'm also interested in seeing what other people wrote or are writing for the DAAD grant. If anyone is willing to share their proposals, please send me a message.

I'm applying this cycle, for the masters study grant for 2014/2015 and I don't know where to start for the proposal.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hey folks. Has anyone made any progress with their proposals? I'm stuck just shy of a page. After briefly describing why I love my field, my academic/career goals, and why Germany and this particular program are ideal for those goals, I'm kind of at a loss. 

Also, if there are any of the previous applicants still following this, I'd be really interested in having a look at your proposals as well. 

If you are selected for a DAAD based on a master's proposal, is it okay to take the funding to do a year of research? must you enroll in the master's program, or can you simply affiliate with the university, take some courses but not for credit?