MSW 2012 (Southern Cali)

KMSW

Vmpancucci

Mine said the second one for a while until it changed to the first one. And after that happened it was a week until I got something in the mail.

My USC application status changed on Thursday to:

"Your file has been forwarded to the academic department for review and an admission decision. You may check this system periodically for updates, and if the academic department requires additional information or renders an admission decision, you will be contacted."

Do you think I'll be hearing back this week?! =)

Edited by vmpancucci

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My status also recently changed on the USC application. I wasn't checking it daily, but it was probably some time late last week if not today.

The sheer amount of loans I would need just to attend Michigan has me extremely doubtful that USC will offer a better alternative, but stranger things have happened.

Best of luck, everybody!

Received an email from USC this morning regarding scholarships at their various academic centers. It was prefaced by:

You are receiving this email because you have enrolled in the MSW program.

I.. have? Odd! Anyone else receive this email? My online application status has not changed from being in review.

Received an email from USC this morning regarding scholarships at their various academic centers. It was prefaced by:

I.. have? Odd! Anyone else receive this email? My online application status has not changed from being in review.

I got the same email and my status is under review too.

So confused of their wording!

I received that email today, too! I don't know if this is good news or what?! My application has been "in review" for about a week now. According to other posts, it took about a week after the status change for them to hear back! So nervous!

Has anyone heard from SDSU or SFSU? I called both schools last week and they told me that I would hear by April 1st. SDSU is my first choice and I am really nervous! I just got accepted to CSULA but that is probably my last choice.

Has anyone heard from SDSU or SFSU? I called both schools last week and they told me that I would hear by April 1st. SDSU is my first choice and I am really nervous! I just got accepted to CSULA but that is probably my last choice.

Hey did you Just get accepted like on March 9th to CSULA, or was it back in Feb.? Just checking since I was waitlisted today and wondering if they're still sending out acceptances as they go through things or are actually going through all the rest first.

• 2 months later...