University Of Washington acceptance

Supernovasky

Well, based on last year's rejection/wait listed posts on Results Search and the info that they are about two weeks ahead of schedule compared to last year, it would seem that it is highly likely that this is the week that we'll be put out of our misery.

Good or bad, I'd just really like to hear something so that I can plan my next move accordingly.

I'm in lecture but just checked my phone and have a missed call from someone in Seattle, WA :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dude, that sounds great!

I did not get such a call, but hopefully its a sign of acceptances/rejections going out soon.

Dude, call that number back and let us know!

I also received a missed call from someone in Seattle last week, but when I called back it just kept ringing and no answer. I also have not gotten a call back either! I am starting to think it may just have been like a political advertisement, since I live in Idaho. That wouldn't really make much sense though, I don't know what it was but it seemed weird that no voicemail was left. Do the schools normally leave a voicemail? Does anybody know? It would ease my wonder about the missed call... lol

I also received a missed call from someone in Seattle last week, but when I called back it just kept ringing and no answer.

I just did that. I also tried putting the number into a tracing website and just from a google search it appears it's some travel agency scam thing that tries to talk you into signing up for some free trip.

:(

Those 30 minutes felt so long. My heart was racing towards the end of lecture. I wanted to run out of class to call back so badly.

My reaction:

I got my acceptance email on 1/29 as well. My background is in crim and deviance. The impression I got after speaking with a couple of people in the department was that they were doing acceptances in waves, as well. However, their recruitment weekend is March 2-3, so you'd think it would be soon.