Wondering if it is too late

CTchemist

I have noticed some people on this forum have received acceptances from programs/schools that I have applied too, however, I have not heard anything from the schools in question. Does this indicate I am out of the running? Just as a reference I have listed the schools to which I have applied....basically I am wondering if there are multiple dates schools will send out acceptances. Thanks in advance everyone

Still waiting to hear from

UNC-chapel hill

Yale

Columbia

Harvard

NYU

MIT

Boston College

Georgia tech

Purdue

UPenn

Caltech

UC Berkeley

UCLA

Accepted:

Texas A&M

Virginia Tech

University of florida

rejected

Princeton

Are you a domestic applicant?

I know some schools are still reviewing applications, such as GaTech and Purdue. However, you may want to check the other post to keep yourself updated, if you wish.

Looks like it was a pricey application season....from what I've been reading schools give out offers all throughout February too.

Good Luck

Hahaha yes it was a rather expensive round of applications. Thanks for the tip/wishes.

To be honest; I had already found quite a few programs that interested me and Stanford, along with many of the top schools I applied too, sits slightly above the threshold I anticipate receiving acceptances from.

All in all....I believe I invested around $1500 on all of my applications. A small price to pay if I infact get into one of the top schools.

Edited by CTchemist