University of Minnesota

Germaine123, Ahhhhh, Good luck! I'm really not sure what to think... who knows at this point?

I still have a ton that I'm waiting on, but a lot of them have sent out their acceptances already (or at least that's what this forum has been indicating), so I'm a bit uneasy. It is not over until it's over, though!

Good luck!

Someone just posted on the results page that they queried the department and got a rejection from UMN. I emailed a few days ago and still haven't heard back/no status change.

Still assuming implicit rejection, but, it would be nice to get closure. :blink: Are there a lot of people on here who haven't gotten their official rejections yet either?

Thanks, Germaine! Congrats to you too! Can you arrange a visit at your wait-list school? I have a friend who was wait-listed, visited with some of the faculty, and was accepted a week later! I think it can really help your chances, when they see how interested you are and how awesome you are.

What's your field?

I checked applyyourself today and it said that a decision was made, but when I went to click on the link, it didn't come up with any content. Is this a me problem, or is everyone else having the same issue?

Congrats Rainy_Day. Feel free to PM me with questions about the department, the Twin Cities (though I really haven't lived her long enough to know much) and so on. Several people usually get in from the waitlist, so you're in a good spot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...