Antsy!! Counseling Psyc

omigoshlolz

Hey guys!

None of my schools/programs have shown up on the results section yet. Anyone else starting to freak out anyway??

And anyone else apply to U of Toronto, McGill, Western Ontario, NYU, Adler, and Temple?

I got an interview for Temple, and received a (terrible) mass email from McGill saying that interview day is potentially March 31st and short listed applicants will be invited, and even though I haven't been invited YET, save the date just in case...

Ease my nerves!

This is my second time around. Last year, I applied to only U of T and NYU and got rejected (straight out of undergrad). Gained a lot more experience this year, so I'm hopeful, but still freaking out!

Anyone else in the same boat?

NYU Steinhardt's interview date for Counseling Psych PhD is Feb 17th, so it's not looking too good for those of us who have not received an invitation yet. I saw on the Student Doctor Network that a mass invite went out on 1/31. You never know though. They may do another round of interviews if the first doesn't go well.

Hey guys!

None of my schools/programs have shown up on the results section yet. Anyone else starting to freak out anyway??

And anyone else apply to U of Toronto, McGill, Western Ontario, NYU, Adler, and Temple?

I got an interview for Temple, and received a (terrible) mass email from McGill saying that interview day is potentially March 31st and short listed applicants will be invited, and even though I haven't been invited YET, save the date just in case...

Ease my nerves!

This is my second time around. Last year, I applied to only U of T and NYU and got rejected (straight out of undergrad). Gained a lot more experience this year, so I'm hopeful, but still freaking out!

Anyone else in the same boat?

I applied to McGill and The University of Calgary for counselling psych and I haven't heard anything yet. I too got that mass email from McGill on Friday. I was really surprised they sent that email to everyone.

Hi there,

I also applied to McGill and have not received an email, but would like to know where I stand?? Does anyone know when they are going to let ppl know about invitations to their PhD program in Counselling Psyc?

NK