Berkeley -- Next week?

goldenbear26

I found out last week (via email on February 15) I got into Berkeley's MPP/MPH program. For this dual program, admissions is handled through the School of Public, which then coordinates with GSPP. So my case is a little different. Hopefully GSPP lets you know soon!

So is it true that Berkeley is supposed to release decisions by the end of next week? Looks like last year they released around March 2nd / 3rd? That true?

Who else on here is desperately waiting to hear back from Goldman?

Hey, that's good intel about March 2/3 last year. Thanks. All I knew was "early March." Hopefully that means a week from today. Have a nice weekend!

So should I assume another day has passed and we're no closer to figuring out where we're going next year? How many of you guys are waiting for GSPP to make a final decision about which program to attend? I have a sketchy academic past so I don't know if I'll get admitted but I really really want to go there.

Another day of constantly refreshing email, government affairs, and logging into all of the applyyourself.com applications. With Berkeley, they've had our applications since December, so I'm especially impatient. I wonder about that deadline. I mean, are we supposed to believe anyone does anything at all with the application during the month of December?

I think for anyone that applied to Berkeley, there's no way we could make a decision without hearing back from them. For me, Berkeley's the only school I'd consider fully financing my first year.

I think for anyone that applied to Berkeley, there's no way we could make a decision without hearing back from them. For me, Berkeley's the only school I'd consider fully financing my first year.

I'm on the same page with you. Like most posters here, I got a Dean Merit Scholarship at USC, so I'm not super stressin. I'm excited for it and would consider pursuing a dual master's in Planning and MPP if they would allow me to do it. However, I'm a California liberal so Berkeley is sorta the dream school. I think it's the only school I would be heartbroken over not getting into. It's only now when I read all the gpa's and gre scores of all the ppl applying to GSPP in this site do I regret not really studying in college. Perhaps I should have opened up my GRE book? It's a lil too late now.

So here's to tomorrow!! Hopefully the decisions come tomorrow and we can start making our plans for next year!!!