Anyone else considering GTU?

Hicks

Anyone else considering GTU? I've been admitted to their Art and Religion program and am really interested in the program though still waiting to hear about funding. I'm also still waiting to hear back from other programs which are mostly straight art history. I'm just curious if anyone else out there is considering GTU and what your thoughts are.

I was accepted to the doctoral program in Systematic and Philosophical Theology at the GTU. I know that my primary concern is also with funding. From what I've heard from current students, the best funding package is not comparable to "standard" expectations you would have from other graduate schools. For example, the best funding package would only provide a living stipend for 2 years and that's it.

I was accepted to the doctoral program in Systematic and Philosophical Theology at the GTU. I know that my primary concern is also with funding. From what I've heard from current students, the best funding package is not comparable to "standard" expectations you would have from other graduate schools. For example, the best funding package would only provide a living stipend for 2 years and that's it.

You got admitted to USC, how is the funding package there?

I was told by a professor that the presidential scholarships offer four years o support. But, for some reason I have the feeling that those who were offered presidential scholarships already know (I may be way off on this). But, overall I've heard , like you all, that funding tend to be low. I guess over the next week or two we will see.

I have been accepted to GTU in systematic/philosophical theology too. I asked Dean Kook about the presidential scholarship, and she responded that if you are one, then your acceptance letter will say that you are, which means that you don't get one if you don't see in your letter that you are receiving the scholarship. hope this helps. as for me, I've got an offer from another school wth a great package, so I'll probably go to that school instead of GTU.