Chances at Top Statistics MS Programs

I'm planning to apply to Masters programs in Statistics next fall and was hoping to gauge my chances at the top schools. I graduated from a top-25 liberal arts college with a 3.67 GPA and majored in Economics. Relevant economics classes include Statistics, Econometrics, and Advanced Econometrics, as well as two upper-level seminars which necessitated the application of advanced regression techniques and a semester long empirically-focused thesis.

Because I did not take many upper-level math classes during college, I have taken or plan to take the following courses at a local university: Calc II (A-), Calc III (B-), Linear Algebra (A-), Real Analysis (grade TBD). I am currently employed as a statistical analyst at a major marketing company and have had the opportunity to apply techniques such as logistic regression, negative binomial, OLS, cluster and factor analysis, and Markov chains. I have yet to take the GRE but believe I am capable of scoring above a 750Q (or whatever the equivalent is on the new exam). I hope to get letters of recommendation from both upper-level economics professors and supervisors at my company.

I am interested in particular in MIT, BU, and Columbia. What kind of shot do I have at each of these and at similarly-ranked programs? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.