ECOLOGY at Cornell and elsewhere

Bubbles8697

This is correspondance through my boyfriends' account:

I was not invited to the Cornell interview, but was not outright rejected either. I only received a rejection email with attached PDF on March 5th. No idea if I had been on the "wait-list", though I wasn't holding out any hope anyway. I figured that it wasn't because of my credentials, rather, about my POI not having as much interest in me as others who had contacted him.

As far as the others go, no word yet on University of Maryland. I wasn't invited to their interview but the status hasn't been updated online yet. Though the word on the street (the results board) is the department overspent and wasn't able to take literally handful of students anyway. Can anyone else confirm that story? Waiting to hear back from Harvard, and already got accepted to the University of Miami.

Looks like the news is slowly but surely trickling out. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for sharing jspresnell. I read your profile and we are in the same boat. I have been accepted to Syracuse and now we are waiting to see if Cornell will pan out for my boyfriend. I trying to get as much information as I can.