Anyone heard back from VCU?

I had a 1 hour Skype interview and then a 1 hour response to a writing prompt with someone from VCU yesterday. She said that the official date that I'd hear back by is April 1 but that it could be sooner. She also said that I was one of the last interviews that they were doing. I'm applying for the Advanced Standing program so I'm not sure if that's why they set up the interview or what.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard they won't send decisions until April. However, I could be wrong.

Their website says June 1, which is absurdly late. I contacted the department as I've heard from all my other schools and was awaiting their response before making any moves. She informed me that applicants might not hear until June 1. Where did you hear the April date? That would be so much better.

I didn't apply for Advanced Standing, so can I assume that they only did Skype interviews w/Adv. Standing applicants?

I'm not sure but I am applying for advanced standing so it's possible that they only interviewed AS. The professor that interviewed me said decisions would be sent by April 1. I'm not sure if it's different for 2 year students.

I'm not sure but I am applying for advanced standing so it's possible that they only interviewed AS. The professor that interviewed me said decisions would be sent by April 1. I'm not sure if it's different for 2 year students.

I'm getting a bit frustrated with the wait from VCU. I'm suspecting Adv.Standing hears first, then Regular Standing? If you all have to wait until April, that means I may have to wait longer? I have tentatively accepted UH and have been told I only have 30 days to accept my F/A awards/scholarships from there. I'm afraid by the time I hear from VCU, it will be too late...

• 1 month later...