Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest criminologist
Posted

What was your undergraduate institution and gpa? What schools did you apply to and were you accepted or rejected?

  • 1 year later...
Guest criminologist
Posted (edited)

thanks for the reply and anyone else that applied to a PhD program and got their results please post, I am trying to figure out how competitive the people are who are applying to the programs and how much their gpa/school matters. By the way please post your undergrad major as well

Edited by gz390
Posted

I had a 3.97 GPA and received a bachelor's degree in journalism. I was accepted to MS programs at all three schools I applied to: Northeastern, Arizona State University, and Cal State Long Beach. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use