Is choosing a 2 year program over a 3.5 year program a no brainer?

I got into Clemson's two year program and I suspect I'll get into Syracuse's 3.5 year program. Clemson is in-state for me and my undergrad. I'd really prefer to go somewhere else for grad school just for the experience and connections; but, providing these are the only two school I get into, Clemson just makes so much more sense financially and time-wise (not that I hate being in school; I'm actually kind of fond of it). I just don't know if it would be worth it in the long run. Both schools are probably about the same in terms of quality of education I think (at least from what I gather from friends who've attended both).

Anyways, anybody else in a similar situation?

I got into Clemson's two year program and I suspect I'll get into Syracuse's 3.5 year program. Clemson is in-state for me and my undergrad. I'd really prefer to go somewhere else for grad school just for the experience and connections; but, providing these are the only two school I get into, Clemson just makes so much more sense financially and time-wise (not that I hate being in school; I'm actually kind of fond of it). I just don't know if it would be worth it in the long run. Both schools are probably about the same in terms of quality of education I think (at least from what I gather from friends who've attended both).

Anyways, anybody else in a similar situation?

I just got accepted to U Mich's 3.5 program, and I might be in your situation pending decisions from my other schools. My plan is to check out what the programs offer in terms of study abroad, facilities, probability of more funding, and other extras to see what I could get out of the extra time and money. Otherwise, I'd ask a knowledgeable professor/professional, and then go with your gut.

Good Luck!