Georgia Tech

morfinx

I'm doing aerospace masters this fall. However, I went there for undergrad aerospace as well.. so really, I'm just staying here.. :wink:

Excellent, I went to Emory for 1 semester then I realized I'm poor :P So I went back to TX. This year marks my triumphant return to ATL. *insert maniacal laugh here*

Ahh cool, I learn something new everyday. When I saw that I automatically thought "Input/Output Psychology", but that can't be it!

ha ha. sorry. sometimes it's easy to get caught up in your field and the little acronyms and everything, and forget that not everyone knows what the hell you're talking about :)

Guest girrums

Hey Morfinx, this is Girrums from USnews forum. I got in Gatech too, for PhD in Aero. Most prolly will take it over UMN. :roll:

Hey Morfinx, this is Girrums from USnews forum. I got in Gatech too, for PhD in Aero. Most prolly will take it over UMN. :roll:

hey man, good to hear from you again. I take it you liked your visit to GT better than UT and UMN? I didn't know you are from Germany, that's a long ways out!

Guest girrums

Hey,

Yeah, I have been in Germany for the last two years, working. I don't have the time to visit the Unis unfortunatley, but I know alumnis from Gatech and I have met the professors from both unis. Gatech just seems much better for me in my filed than UMN, although UMN is pretty good too. Plus Gatech does have a higher reputation in engineering than UMN. So I am nearly decided on Gatech.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest flamesniper

I'm headed out there in the fall for grad studies in Nuclear Engineering. Can anyone offer an insider's view on the academics there? Stressful? Managable? Breakdown?...obviously not "Party". Best of luck to you all!

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use