I/O West Florida

katis1621

Hi,

I was accepted to the University of West Florida for a masters in I/O Psych. The program looks great, applied (which is what I'm looking for), in Pensacola (I'm a warm weather person), similar interests to faculty, and I was offered a TA. My question is what (if anything) have people heard about West Florida in terms of I/O. I'm concerned about University recognition after I graduate, and trying to find a job with a lesser known university. Anything you've heard about West Florida or thoughts in general would be great.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey same boat here! the program looks great. alot better than the other programs i applied to. I noticed this was posted last year. Did you decide to attend UWF?

I consider UWF as a backup school. They offer me no funding so far so it's definitely not on my priority list. CSULB offer me in state tuition and UCF offers tuition waiver. 

Than again I really like the UWF website :) If you guys have any other information on I'll gladly reconsider it! I got til April 1st to decide.

Edited by JinW