M.A Legal Studies at Cdn Universities

qmzp

Has anyone heard from York(M.A Socio-Legal Studies), Western (M. Legal Studies), or Carleton (M. Legal Studies) yet? The wait is a killer.

There's are two posts for the York Socio-Legal Studies program in the Results Survey. One at the MA level that was earlier last week, and one that was at the PhD level (which was mine, from Friday evening). I also know that a non-grad cafer colleague of mine got into the program at the PhD level on Friday evening as well (we both have our MA from the program).

The York Socio-Legal MA program is amazing (though I think I'm turning down the offer to go elsewhere) so I hope that you get good news! It's tiny, and in my experience, it sometimes takes a little longer than other programs to get its cohorts comprised (I had a friend accepted to the PhD level last year... from the waitlist, in August!) I know for a fact that this is only their first round!

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...