Boston College & Loyola University Chicago MSW

There hasn't been a great deal mentioned about Boston College and LUC, so I figured I would start a new conversation to address these reputable Jesuit schools. Did anyone else apply or at least consider attending either of these schools? Loyola seems to be the overshaddowed program behind University of Chicago and UIC, so I am very interested to hear what people have to say about it. I submitted both applications at the end of February and am eagerly waiting for their decisions, which I am guessing will arrive sometime in April. I would be very interested to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions regarding both programs. To those already accepted, did you receive merit based scholorships? If so, for how much? I am also curious about the admissions statistics for both schools: Number of people applied, percentage accepted, etc. If anyone can speak to the difficulty level of being accepted to these MSW programs, I would appreciate it!

I just received my rejection from B.C in the mail! Not surprised since I completed the app on the due date and it was pretty rushed. My stats are 3.76 gpa from UMich, very little volunteer experience, but lots of teaching and research experience with good rec's. Double major in psych and creative writing + german minor.

I had some really bad dreams about B.C for some reason, some inexplicable reason, so I am slightly relieved at this rejection xD

I just received my rejection from B.C in the mail! Not surprised since I completed the app on the due date and it was pretty rushed. My stats are 3.76 gpa from UMich, very little volunteer experience, but lots of teaching and research experience with good rec's. Double major in psych and creative writing + german minor.

I had some really bad dreams about B.C for some reason, some inexplicable reason, so I am slightly relieved at this rejection xD

It's their loss--you would be a fantastic additon to any program! Did you hear anthing else about BC admissions regarding how many people applied this year or the acceptance rate over the last few years?