getting chemistry experience after undergrad

i recently graduated with a bsc in chemistry with a 2.9 gpa. i had no research experience and my last two years had very low grades. i had Cs and Ds. my only experience was in undergrad labs doing assignments. every job i find that requires a bsc in chem also needs at least 1 year lab experience. any ideas on what to do next? since i didnt do any research i think the letter of reccomendation is out of the question so probably cant do grad school.

i recently graduated with a bsc in chemistry with a 2.9 gpa. i had no research experience and my last two years had very low grades. i had Cs and Ds. my only experience was in undergrad labs doing assignments. every job i find that requires a bsc in chem also needs at least 1 year lab experience. any ideas on what to do next? since i didnt do any research i think the letter of reccomendation is out of the question so probably cant do grad school.

Option 1 - do some volunteer work for one of the chemistry faculty, it's usually easier to get into an assistant professor's group because they always need people, especially free labor.

Option 2 - apply to an entrance, lab technician position (lab tech), although the pay might be low but this will give you some kind of lab experience

Option 3 - audit advanced level chemistry courses, or the ones you made a C or D in. I think you might be able to get away with Cs..but probably not Ds.

Option 4 - convince a grad student at your school that he/she needs a lab rat :) and you're willing to come in on weekends to do research.