GRE Score MISSING!

raj2k12

Hello guys,

Just help me out, I have given my Old GRE on 02 Jul 2011. I have even got the score card and I have all the confirmation Number for my examination.

I did give the new revised GRE as well. But when I try to login, I am unable to see my old GRE score only 1 score has been reported in "view scores" and that is the new GRE one.

I am very confused, Also my name has been altered a bit (Middle name removed). Can anyone help me out?

Hello guys,

Just help me out, I have given my Old GRE on 02 Jul 2011. I have even got the score card and I have all the confirmation Number for my examination.

I did give the new revised GRE as well. But when I try to login, I am unable to see my old GRE score only 1 score has been reported in "view scores" and that is the new GRE one.

I am very confused, Also my name has been altered a bit (Middle name removed). Can anyone help me out?

You should contact ETS as soon as possible via E-mail. Then, make a copy or forward the conversation to the admission office and let them know that you're still waiting to hear back from ETS.

That is extremely weird. I've taken the gre 3 times. Once in 2009, then January of this month, and again last week. When I log in it shows every score. Definitely call ETS. I have called them before to find out the date they sent my score electronically. She was very helpful. Keep us updated on your situation. I hope it gets sorted out.