M.Ed - OISE - University of Toronto

bojananedic

Hello Everyone! I applied to the Master of Education at OISE for counselling psychology, just got a letter in the mail stating that I am on the waitlist.

Does anyone know how long the waitlist is or have further information. Talk about nerve wracking just having to wait it out!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I emailed Todd Will in late Feb/early March and was told that official letters would be going out the third week of March. I emailed him again at the beginning of last week and he has yet to respond.  Anyone heard anything yet? I'm wary of trying to contact him again.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the reply today and am wait listed for MEd and rejected for MA. I really wanted to do the MA. I'm bummed out beyond words..

Hey! I got rejected too sadly! I just heard today! I was wondering what your sGPA was and cGPA?

I know one of those too!!! I think she'll go for the MSW too!! I applied to MA, got rejected and got waitlist (10-15th place) for the MEd which I put in as a second option. I want to know what the stats are like for waitlisters.. NOW lol

My overall gpa is horrible lol like 2.7 or something. But for the last two years 3.6 or so.

ahh! my sGPA is 3.7 and cGPA is 3.4 but I didn't even get waitlisted!! hmm maybe it's my extra circulars :(