Jump to content
Guest Guest

Bethlehem, PA

Recommended Posts

@gingin6789  Yes! I'll be with the Earth Science people.  This is very exciting news to hear, thank you so much!

Thanks for recommending places to eat too, I'm excited to try out the regional food.  I've always wanted some real-deal dutch pretzels!  I'm slightly concerned about the tap water quality, but I guess I'll find out when I visit in early March!  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem!! Aww we have every kind of pretzel you can imagine around here! I have a feeing you will love it!

Oh, I drink tap water exclusively ... I never have bottled water! The tap water here is good to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one has posted here in a while but want to throw out questions about housing anyway. Anyone know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments for grad student housing? I applied and got a decent lottery number but I am still hoping to get a more "inside" perspective on what they are actually like irl. That, along with any other advice on housing/living in Bethlehem is greatly appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2017 at 10:23 PM, sometimesmorgan said:

No one has posted here in a while but want to throw out questions about housing anyway. Anyone know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments for grad student housing? I applied and got a decent lottery number but I am still hoping to get a more "inside" perspective on what they are actually like irl. That, along with any other advice on housing/living in Bethlehem is greatly appreciated. 

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments, but I'm looking for housing in Bethlehem too, so I second this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A blighted one said:

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Saucon Village Apartments, but I'm looking for housing in Bethlehem too, so I second this!

ended up on the waiting list for the Saucon Village Apartments, gonna chalk that up to a no at this point. Are you new to Bethlehem/PA too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old post but what are the best housing options for a social life for a grad student in lehigh? where do most live? any grad student fb pages for meeting others accepted or find roommates? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I"m currently looking for an apartment within a mile from campus, if anyone has suggestions. I saw Campus Hill mentioned a few years ago. Is that complex still a decent option? I'm also looking at Waters Edge and Bethlehem Towers across the river from campus. 

I'm leaning toward renting a place by myself, but I'd potentially be interested in living with a roommate. I should mention that I will be bringing my cat with me.

@sarahchristine Did you end up finding a decent place to live in Bethlehem?

Edited by magnetite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 7:49 PM, magnetite said:

I"m currently looking for an apartment within a mile from campus, if anyone has suggestions. I saw Campus Hill mentioned a few years ago. Is that complex still a decent option? I'm also looking at Waters Edge and Bethlehem Towers across the river from campus. 

I'm leaning toward renting a place by myself, but I'd potentially be interested in living with a roommate. I should mention that I will be bringing my cat with me.

@sarahchristine Did you end up finding a decent place to live in Bethlehem?

I ended up a bit further from campus than you're hoping for, but it's not a bad place. A lot of people post on the Lehigh Connect message board with open rooms, so you may be able to find a roommate there,. I've heard good things about Waters Edge, but I haven't heard anything about the other complexes you mention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.