I don't think I can wait any longer to know my fate...

ridgey

My apps didn't get sent to Committee until early this month, so I'm still waiting to hear from every school. I am definitely losing more time now, sitting around and considering every possible wonderful and terrible outcome, during the winter/spring than I lost while being preoccupied with applications and SOPs last fall. Like, I REALLY can't handle this..... :!:

mlle,

I know where you are coming from. This waiting process is really starting to take a toll. I was home sick from work yesterday and I must have walked down to the mailbox a half a dozen times waiting for the mail to arrive. I had to come to work today even though I feel like crap, just so I wouldn't sit around think about it and lurking on the board waiting for new posts and results to show up.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't take the waiting game any longer either...my roommate just got into Columbia School of Public Health today! I am happy for her but I would just like to know my status! However, I do have an interview for Saint Louis University SPH...can anyone tell me what the purpose of the interview is? I am not being a smart ass...I really want to know :wink: