DrPH Programs

valdawg20

I am seriously considering applying for a DrPH program in the Fall of 2013. I am looking for a program that is flexible or welcoming to students that may have to work part-time. Also I have a small child, so I am interested in DrPH students that are enrolled into a program that seems to accomodate (i.e. evening classes) their personal life (preferably on the East Coast). Right now I am exploring Univ of Pittsburgh, Drexel, John Hopkins, and Case Western. Any info you can provide would be great. Also, I have a strong interest into community violence. THanks!!!!

• 1 month later...

I am seriously considering applying for a DrPH program in the Fall of 2013. I am looking for a program that is flexible or welcoming to students that may have to work part-time. Also I have a small child, so I am interested in DrPH students that are enrolled into a program that seems to accomodate (i.e. evening classes) their personal life (preferably on the East Coast). Right now I am exploring Univ of Pittsburgh, Drexel, John Hopkins, and Case Western. Any info you can provide would be great. Also, I have a strong interest into community violence. THanks!!!!

Me too -- I'm looking into DrPH programs that focus on community violence prevention, but I want to also work with trauma epidemiology and violence mapping. PM me if you'd like to share DrPH info. :) Best wishes as you apply!