Jump to content

Do I need to withdraw??


Recommended Posts

I've made my decision and notified all of the programs that accepted me whether or not I'm coming. So whew. I am probably a lone voice in this forum!

However, there are still 2 programs that I haven't heard back from. One of them, I have heard nothing since the confirmation that they recieved my application. From the other, I went on an interview visit 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard a decision. Frankly, I think both programs are being incredibly rude at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I got rejected from both, and it's really no big loss because I'm really happy with the program I chose to attend.

I feel weird having these two applications floating out there, though, having accepted an admissions offer from another program. Do I need to withdraw my applications? How do I even go about doing that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 weeks isn't that much time; I would absolutely email that program and let them know that you have decided to go elsewhere - they may submit your name for a fellowship and you'd much rather have that go to someone who might attend.

The other, it'll probably be a rejection at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.