Notre Dame Mechanical Engineering

DrChops

Has anyone heard absolutely anything? There is nothing in the results search and I haven't had any type of contact. I was getting ready to call tomorrow if I didn't get anything today.

Hi,

I have applied for the EE PhD program in Notre Dame and I found this on their website:

WAITING LIST

Could you give me more information about the waiting list? What shall I do to increase the possibility for admission? Where am I ranked? After the admits have determined to accept or decline our offer (April 15 for fall is the deadline and it takes awhile to receive final results), if there are any spots open we turn to those on the waiting list. Those on that list are unranked. If you have been placed on the waiting list the chances of coming off that list areunlikely. In the case of an offer, you will be notified immediately so it will not be necessary to contact the office. All disapproved applicants will be sent a hardcopy letter by mid-May from the Graduate school if the application fee was paid. There is nothing that can be done at this point if your application is complete to increase the possibility for admission.

Edited by NaqmeK