Michigan Aerospace Engineering

andrea11hr

Hello, has anyone received a message from University of Michigan, Aerospace Engineering admission.

I just got one mail saying

"we cannot offer you admission to our PhD program at this time. However, we feel that you are an excellent applicant who could benefit by joining our MSE program. This would give you the opportunity to take advantage of our faculty, research, curriculum, and other resources that would be available to you as an Aerospace Engineering graduate student.

Therefore, we will be glad to recommend your admission to the MSE program if you would consider it."

Does that mean ... that I'm accepted to the master program??!

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed you are. april second week: That was the time thay came back with all their admits and a week later they handed out solem regrets for the rejects. Their MSE program in aerospace is really good, the university is ranked 8th overall and 5th for aerospace engg. But the fees they demand ENORMOUS! $41000 for a year!!! i think that is the average american salary in recession times!!! I got an admit too but not so much as a "hmmmm maybe..." on funding from the univ. Think i'll have to weigh out the pros and cons ver very carefully and take a difficult decision !!!