Jump to content

Taxes in the UK for Canadians


Recommended Posts

I'm a Canadian doing my PhD in the UK and I have an NSERC PGS-D scholarship from Canada and a scholarship from my university in the UK. Should I declare the UK scholarship on my Canadian income taxes, and visa-versa? I'm pretty sure that each scholarship is non-taxable in its respective country, but I'm not sure if it will get taxed by the other country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.