HELP!!!!!I NEED HELP!!!!PLEASE HELP ME~~~~>_<~~~~~

I apply CS MASTER of Northeastern University and has got conditional admission. However, about two weeks ago, te college send me a letter via E-Mail, it says:

Dear Yuexi,

As we have received multiple requests to extend the enrollment deadline, the college would like to inform all admitted students that we are extending the deadline to May 31, 2012. We want to allow accepted students enough time to make a decision regarding enrollment. If you have already submitted your documents and tuition deposit, please ignore this message. As always, if you have any questions on submitting your tuition deposit or enrollment documents, you can feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help you.Again, congratulations on your acceptance. We look forward to having you on campus.

Best, Danni DiFazio

Administrative Assistant

Northeastern University

College of Computer and Information Science

Therefore, I did not pay the tuition deposit because it said the enrollment has been extended. However, I decide to pay the tuition deposit today, I found the link to pay from the confirmation letter from the website applyyouself is still showing that the deadline is may 1st, in this case, I can not pay the tuition deposit now!!!!! what should I do!!!!!

I had ever asked the assistant that why the deadline from the website is still may 1st, and he replys me that:

Hello,

The enrollment deadline has been extended to May 31st. The letters do not get updated when we extend the deadline.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best,

Danni

what should I do~~~~~~can somebody help me?????????????????

From the university's website:

Please be sure to log into your Apply Yourself account and "Accept Admission" and submit the tuition deposit. IF you cannot submit the tuition deposit electronically, you can send it to us by submitting this form.

http://www.coe.neu.edu/gse/admissions/newstudent.html

Also, unless you have the assistant's permission to share her emails, I would remove them from the forum.