UNC-CH Communication Studies

Hi, I am probably not of much help to you, but I am interested in applying for UNC-CH's PHD in communication program for next year. Is that the program that you are applying for? Also, what program are you referring to exactly at UCLA? I only thought they had a comm major for undergrads. Just trying to inform myself as I choose which schools to apply for over the next 8 months... Thanks!

Hi, I am interested in film/media studies, so I applied to three different programs this year. :) I applied for Film at UCLA, Communication at UNC-CH, and English at U of O. I only applied for master programs. I don't know if I'd be much help with comm programs since I'm interested in a field that isn't the same at every school.

Hi there,

I applied to the Comm Studies MA program, and _just_ got my acceptance letter this weekend-- I live in Durham, so it probably got to me faster than most. I was accepted, and they said they accepted only 15 out of 190-- i'm assuming that's masters candidates.

I hope you get in, and if so I'd love to get in touch.

g