European MFA programs! Help a brother out.

jjflash

After a round of rejections from seven schools this year, I'm thinking that I want to try and apply abroad. Maybe, in the end, the grad gods have saved me from aquiring massive debt?

Can anyone share some well ranked MFA graduate programs abroad?

Does anyone have any experience applying to a school in a country where they don't speak the language? Is that even possible?

Any advice, or links to resources would be greatly appreciated...

:/ <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm hoping someone can help me/ give me any info or advise!! I've been admitted to the RCA and the SLADE for the fall for my masters. I live in los angeles and really want to go to school in london but am having a terrible time deciding which one is right for me. ANY info or thoughts would be appreciated!!

xxalex

I'm hoping someone can help me/ give me any info or advise!! I've been admitted to the RCA and the SLADE for the fall for my masters. I live in los angeles and really want to go to school in london but am having a terrible time deciding which one is right for me. ANY info or thoughts would be appreciated!!

xxalex

I think Slade's program is interdisciplinary, while the RCA separates its different departments. There is also cost gap between the two schools(Slade being the cheaper option). Both have good reputations in the UK and internationally. I think the studios are shared at Slade, while you get your own studio in the painting department at the RCA (but FYI, they are TINY).