Looking for Flatmates - University of Chicago

strangertimes

Hi! I'm going to be a female international student at UChicago this Fall (the CIR MA Program) and am looking for potential flatmates to share an apartment together for the 2012 - 2014 academic year. PM me if you're interested - there are some great apartments out there, and I'm hesitant about waiting for graduate housing to place me.

Hello. I am potentially interested.

I'm a male from the US and I will be moving to Chicago for the MAPH program. It starts September 15 and is one year long. I've applied to University Housing and, even though I didn't apply as soon as I could have, they've never given me the impression that I should have to worry about availability. I have been told that apartment hunting in Chicago is extremely stressful, but the sooner I know I have a place the better.

I don't know how far you've looked into what's available, but I am interested in seeing what's out there. CIR is political science?