CIHR DRA 2013 Competition

Mike Slackenerny

Well it's a glorious summer and the new competition is now available at this link.

The deadline is October 15th and we find out about the results 6 months later (April 15th).

For those of us who have another shot at applying for it, I sincerely wish you the best of luck. I enjoyed going through this process with several members for the previous competition, and I hope I will be able to do this again this year.

Personally, I am working towards improving publications, writing a better project proposal and perhaps applying to one of the SHOPP priority areas before the deadline.

Here's hoping for some

11289494-good-times-ahead-optimistic-yellow-road-sign-being-positive-and-optimism-for-a-bright-future-and-gre.jpg

Edited by Mike Slackenerny

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who is loving the new Common CV?? Esp when you are updating your supervisors 100+ publications!

*proceeds to bang head against the wall*

OH MY GOD!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE!!!

I had *so much fun* putting in all of the pubmed IDs. Also WTF at the interviews things. My supervisor didn't remember exactly what day things happened/first aired/first printed, so we ended up just putting the first of the month for everything.

And...it doesn't help that she's had about 100+ people in the lab...

• 2 weeks later...

Haha I submitted my application a few minutes ago. Working on the app til the last min FTW!

See ya'll in April. (unless you know, you guys still want to drop a word in between during these 6 months, I'll check up)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got half a mind to start up my OGS/OSOTF/QESST applications today, and half a mind to wait til Monday's results. Not sure if the potential disappointment will motivate  me or drive me to finish them up in record time.