CIHR DRA 2013 Competition

Mike Slackenerny

I'm curious, for the people who haven't heard yet, did you apply to a special area?  I'm wondering if that is what it is.

I applied to the Knowledge Translation section (and still haven't heard ...)

Does anyone know if notifications for those who applied to special calls are released at a different time?

Which theme did you classify? Mine is Social/Cultural/Environmental/Population Health

yea thats theme b

it does sound like all those above are biological sciences and my friend who heard back is also theme a

Edited by depressedphdstudent

I can't take another week of this!  There is no way they can let this go on for that long is there??

Let's hope they don't want a storm of agonized Theme B doctoral students calling in for the rest of the week and have enough sense to post the results this evening! Although the situation isn't looking good right now...

Thoughts...is it better to know you have been rejected or continue holding onto a sliver of hope??

My results are still unaccessible. Here is the latest news from Martin Lépine.

Good morning,

The 2012 Doctoral Research Awards competition decisions were released on April 15, 2012.

Please note, however, that due to server communication issues, some candidates may not have access to their results at this time. The issue has been resolved and all decisions will be viewable by end of day today.

You will also be receiving an email from ResearchNet advising you that results are available.

Bon matin,

Les décisions pour la compétition de Bourses de recherche au doctorat ont été annoncées le lundi 15 avril 2012.

Par contre, s.v.p. notez que, pour des raisons de communication de serveurs, certains gens n’auront pas accès à leurs résultats. Le problème a été résolu et nous anticipons que toutes les décisions seront accessibles via RechercheNet par la fin de journée.

Notez que vous allez aussi recevoir un courriel de RechercheNet vous indiquant que les résultats sont maintenant accessible.

Thank you / Merci               

My results are still unaccessible. Here is the latest news from Martin Lépine.

Good morning,

The 2012 Doctoral Research Awards competition decisions were released on April 15, 2012.

Please note, however, that due to server communication issues, some candidates may not have access to their results at this time. The issue has been resolved and all decisions will be viewable by end of day today.

You will also be receiving an email from ResearchNet advising you that results are available.

Bon matin,

Les décisions pour la compétition de Bourses de recherche au doctorat ont été annoncées le lundi 15 avril 2012.

Par contre, s.v.p. notez que, pour des raisons de communication de serveurs, certains gens n’auront pas accès à leurs résultats. Le problème a été résolu et nous anticipons que toutes les décisions seront accessibles via RechercheNet par la fin de journée.

Notez que vous allez aussi recevoir un courriel de RechercheNet vous indiquant que les résultats sont maintenant accessible.

Thank you / Merci               

Thank you for posting this information :)  Nice to know that this agony should be over by the end of the day!! Although I am committed to actually getting some work done today and not being held prisoner to the constant refreshing of ResearchNet...