Best schools to receive funding in SLP in the United States?

I'm trying to weed through all of the Masters in Speech Pathology programs in the US and figure out which ones I would have the best chances of receiving some funding for tuition. Anyone have any suggestions?? Seems like some schools I've emailed like the University of Washington give out very few, and schools like the MGH Institute of Health Professionals said that most students receive between 25-100% of tuition costs in scholarships.

As a Canadian going to school in the states is a good option for SLP but SO expensive. Any advice anyone has would be much appreciated :)

As I wrote in response to the post directly below yours, as far as I know not many SLP students visit the IHOG forum. This forum is dedicated to helping international students deal with issues that arise from being international. For questions about applying to SLP, try the Life Sciences forum, where there seem to be more SLP students posting. Good luck!

I'm trying to weed through all of the Masters in Speech Pathology programs in the US and figure out which ones I would have the best chances of receiving some funding for tuition. Anyone have any suggestions?? Seems like some schools I've emailed like the University of Washington give out very few, and schools like the MGH Institute of Health Professionals said that most students receive between 25-100% of tuition costs in scholarships.

A good resource to visit is ASHA's EdFind search tool. Many of the schools not the number of applicants they accept and the number of accepted applicants they award funding. It's actually a very helpful tool in gaining insight about a program as a whole. Check it out!

• 3 weeks later...