MPH CANADA FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

mazylexsymi

Any opinions on U of T vs Waterloo?  I intend to keep working and complete the program part time, so it would obviously be more flexible to do an online MPH.  Any other part timers out there?

I just got recommended for acceptance to U of T Health Promotion, still waiting to hear from Waterloo.

Any opinions on U of T vs Waterloo?  I intend to keep working and complete the program part time, so it would obviously be more flexible to do an online MPH.  Any other part timers out there?

I just got recommended for acceptance to U of T Health Promotion, still waiting to hear from Waterloo.

Lucky!  Congrats on U of T !  Did you just get the email today?

Lucky!  Congrats on U of T !  Did you just get the email today?

I got an email notification yesterday afternoon.  I only applied to U of T and Waterloo since I live and work in Toronto and need a good P/T option.

Admitted to U of Toronto in Health Promotion (Global Health concentration) today, so for those still waiting, keep hanging on!

Did it specify Global Health Concentration in your acceptance email? 

Thanks!

No, just the general Health Promotion admission. Sorry if that was misleading!

No problem!  I just got the acceptance to HP as well (but also applied to Global Health Stream) so I was just wondering.  Thanks!

Thursday: waiting to hear from SFU is getting to be too exhausting...if things turn out well, all this stress will be forgotten! What if it turns out bad? Well, I have started to plan for this eventuality, just in case...

Please, SFU wannabes, lets know as soon as you hear s'thing, anything, will you?  :wub:  :)  :(  :angry:  :lol:  B)

Thursday: waiting to hear from SFU is getting to be too exhausting...if things turn out well, all this stress will be forgotten! What if it turns out bad? Well, I have started to plan for this eventuality, just in case...

Please, SFU wannabes, lets know as soon as you hear s'thing, anything, will you?  :wub:  :)  :(  :angry:  :lol:  B)

i dont know the intention of SFU MPH in letting us pass through this stress. Nothing from that end yet :ph34r:

i dont know the intention of SFU MPH in letting us pass through this stress. Nothing from that end yet :ph34r:

Wonder, too! I am beginning to dismiss this "technical" excuse, Lol! Did you also apply to other programs? I really like the SFU program, it's tailor made for me...if it doesn't work out, I will try again for next year...Best wishes..

Received my acceptance letter from SFU today! FINALLY!!! Also admitted to UVic yesterday. Pretty happy right now :)

Wow! Congrats! Finally good news from SFU...now that changes the whole tempo, hopefully not too long for the rest of us, whichever way it turns out!

Congratulations to all on their acceptances!! 

To those accepted at U of A (health promotion), what were your stats (GPA/Volunteering/Work experience/Other) like? 

Best of luck to those still waiting. I haven't heard back from anywhere and I am anxiously checking applications everyday :(  

Received my acceptance letter from SFU today! FINALLY!!! Also admitted to UVic yesterday. Pretty happy right now :)

CONGRATS!! Finally some news out of SFU. Couple of questions:

Did you receive an actual physical letter?

Has your account status been updated? 

Are you a 2013 Fall or 2013 Spring applicant?

Sorry to grill you!

Edited by MTA

CONGRATS!! Finally some news out of SFU. Couple of questions:

Did you receive an actual physical letter?

Has your account status been updated? 

Are you a 2013 Fall or 2013 Spring applicant?

Sorry to grill you!

Thank you! And no problem, I'd be grilling anyone with information from them after this crazy long wait too!

They sent me an email this afternoon with an attachment of the acceptance letter. They said they would also be sending a copy in the mail.

My account status was updated to 'admitted' with an option to accept or decline.

I applied for the Fall 2013 term - Social Inequities and Health stream

Wonder, too! I am beginning to dismiss this "technical" excuse, Lol! Did you also apply to other programs? I really like the SFU program, it's tailor made for me...if it doesn't work out, I will try again for next year...Best wishes..

Yeah, i also applied to Uvic, but it seems that everyone in this forum has heard back from Uvic except me. Wondering if int'l students admission comes later. Dont lose hope yet on SFU. Good luck..

Thank you! And no problem, I'd be grilling anyone with information from them after this crazy long wait too!

They sent me an email this afternoon with an attachment of the acceptance letter. They said they would also be sending a copy in the mail.

My account status was updated to 'admitted' with an option to accept or decline.

I applied for the Fall 2013 term - Social Inequities and Health stream

Thanks jumblefish, and congrats again! :)

Please, which of the offers are u accepting? I am thinking some of us, will get a chance to enter if you reject fast. Especially Uvic, cos i havent heard from them. :)

Yeah, i also applied to Uvic, but it seems that everyone in this forum has heard back from Uvic except me. Wondering if int'l students admission comes later. Dont lose hope yet on SFU. Good luck..

Oh, you are an int'l applicant? I am too, sort of! I live and work in Canada, but I am a foreign citizen. If anything, Intn'l's should know earlier on in order to apply for Visas- just my opinion..Thanks for yr encouragement, I am trying to remain as patient and hopeful as possible.. :rolleyes: