CollegeNET/ApplyWeb.Com- How do I add another school? Very frustrated

Zephyr99

Hello historians,

I am having a bit of trouble but how have you added another school's applications onto the collegeNET other than the original school for which you created the account (hopefully this isn't too confusing). Many PhD programs (Ohio State, Michigan, Brown) use this site and I am frustrated as I cannot figure out how to start another application other than the original one. I keep going through each school's graduate admissions website but there is no button to start an application for that specific school. All it says is "Review Activity" and takes me to my original Brown application without the option of adding another application.

Thanks for your help

Yeah, I remember that being a source of frustration. I think I had to go through the departmental websites each time I wanted to log into that, because trying to access one through the other application seemed impossible. Ohio State's website (the only school of those three I applied to) is extremely frustrating, and I think I had to go through http://gradapply.osu.edu/ > "All Other Graduate Programs" (at the bottom) > Agree > Graduate Application (again, at the bottom for some reason). It's possible they've changed things in the last year, and even more likely that I was using an unnecessarily circuitous route, but hey I got the application through (just enough to get rejected anyway ;) ). I don't have any advice on Brown or Michigan (except not to go to UM - go buckeyes!).

Most of these application websites are so terrible that I barely even minded when one of my schools required a paper application.