Graduate programs offering Machine Learning + Neuroscience?

Sane

1) CMU CNBC which is an "interdisciplinary training program" in neuroscience that can be taken on top of an ML degree. This is a Masters + PhD.

2) UW CS which has machine learning courses, and can be combined with a "Theoretical Neuroscience Diploma". This is just a Masters.

Those are the only two I've found.

It is surprisingly hard to find more instances of this combination. I want a mature coverage of ML and an overview of our attempts to understand and model brain structure and communication. My goal is to better understand learning and emergent behaviour at a mathematical and biological level.

Research and laboratory exposure is a bonus. Masters is also preferable over PhD, to give a buffer to narrow my focus.

FYI, I come from a CS background, have taken ML and AI at a graduate level while in undergrad, and have done ML work at a couple companies including Google. I have no experience in Bio or Neuroscience.

Edited by Sane