Do any other top 25 MA IR programs focus on Asia like UCSD?

For an Asia-focused IR degree I'd look at SAIS, Columbia-SIPA, and as you mentioned UCSD-IRPS. All have great faculty and focuses on East Asia but are general enough to where you acquire more broad skills as well. I believe that IRPS is the only school with a specific focus on the pacific rim/East Asia though.

Many other schools have classes on East Asia/China as well although it might not be as strong of a focus of the school. I believe the University of Washington also has a strong focus on East Asia being another west coast school. My understanding was that their program was more either the MPA or a masters in China Studies, etc. not a combination of area studies and functional studies in one degree like the others though. Someone out there correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure what a top-25 school really means, the only rankings for IR programs that I've seen are from Foreign Policy Magazine and I think that what you want to study is probably fairly specific in graduate school that I'm not sure how much credence I'd give to those rankings. US News ranks MPA programs but I also don't know if these make a ton of sense either since this also has to do with your focus, location, etc.

I'm not sure how UW ranks exactly but it is an APSIA school like the others mentioned.