SLP Leveling CV/Resume?

I also did a leveling year. I am not an authority on resumes, but here's what my resume looks like:

GANDALF THE GREY

Full address

email address and phone number

EDUCATION

Name of University Where I Completed My Leveling Year

GPA X.XX May 2012

Post-Baccalaureate Program in Communication Disorders

Name of University Where I Got My Undergrad Degree

GPA X.XX May 2011

brief description of honors, major, and minor; a few words about summer programs attended.

EXPERIENCE

here I list my job experience... but I think you only wanted help with the education bit so I'll stop here.

If you did your leveling coursework over the course of several years, I would list the range of dates rather than the year you completed the coursework (so where I wrote "May 2012", write "Sept 2010-May 2013 (expected)"). Other descriptions for the leveling year (rather than "post-baccalaureate program in communication disorders") could include "undergraduate coursework in communication disorders" "undergraduate coursework in speech-language pathology" "undergraduate coursework in speech, language, and hearing sciences to fulfill prerequisite requirements for graduate programs in SLP", depending on the terminology used at the school where you are doing your leveling year. Just remember that short and simple is the way to go.

I hope this helps! If I misunderstood your question, please let me know.

I'd add to the above post (which is great, by the way) -- some of my school/apps want to know about my ASHA prereq's and when completed ON THE RESUME. Might be good to simply list all pre-requisite coursework in its own section supplemented by any GPA's you got from them (by school), and if completed far apart (like my UG had some of my PR's but I also took a CSD pre-req program this past summer/fall and that was through a different university 6 yrs after UG).... Anyway, I hope you can find a way to creatively add the information you need to add! Best of luck!