Looking for a Program or browser add-on that will fill out my application details

11Q13

If there is a better forum for this please let me know....

I'm submitting about 15 PhD applications this year, each of which is incredibly redundant with regard to the personal data and academic history I have to enter into the online application forms. I know there are browser add-ons that will automatically fill out things like your name and street address, which would save me about 30 seconds. I'm looking for something that will auto-fill all the other fields that I keep having to fill like the names of my past colleges, GPAs, etc. Something like this would save me a boatload of time, any help would be much appreciated!

Google Chrome basically fills everything out once you set up an account and ask it to remember the answers.

The problem is that every university asks for things in a different way. Why don't you just put everything in a Word document and copy-paste?