supplemental funding for graduate study at GWU

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am an international student who was admitted to a graduate business program at GWU with a tuition waiver for the fall semester. I'm on my own for fees, insurance and other living spending. I plan to get a job (either on or off-campus) during the summer and fall semester to save money covering those expenses. Actually I prefer working on campus (e.g. like in the position as a residence manager assistant with which I will be offered housing for free and some small stipend. I saw this kind of job listings on the university website). However, the problem is only after one is enrolled as a full-time student, can he or she access to the GWU career network and recruitment system with a student ID. What is your advice or suggestion for my case? btw, how is the job market in dc and the areas around? I don't mind doing anything (even applying for a student loan) just to have enough money for my study.

Thank you.